Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Seriously Impulsive Blog Swap

When I saw my IRL Best Friend, Shawn, from Seriously and IA from Impulsive Addict were hosting a swap, I knew I needed to jump in and sign up to participate!  I LOVE a good swap and this one did NOT disappoint!!  I was partnered with Carrie, from Carrie's Ramblings -- HELLO -- can we talk about how CUTE she is!!  I have enjoyed reading her blog and getting to know her!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is what the super-fabulous Carrie sent me:


An adorable "Family" frame that says "Family is a Circle of love and strength" .... she didn't know, but I just redid my master in these exact colors!  A PERFECT addition!

 A super-cute bracelet!!  These are so pretty -- and in my favorite jewel tone colors. 

My picture will not rotate to the left, but she also sent 3 picture frames that say "Love" and "Memories" and I have the perfect pictures to fill them with from my weekend in Dallas, TX with my daughter! 

She also sent a couple boxes of Swedish Fish -- my FAV-O-RITE ever -- but I tossed those in my carry on and they were gone on the first flight! 

Thanks Carrie for my loot!  I loved it!! 

And THANK YOU Shawn and IA for hosting this swap!  Can't wait to do it again!! 

13 comments:

Carries Rambles said...

Yay! I really hoped you would like what I sent! I'm so glad that the frame matches your bedroom, I wasn't sure on that one, but I figured the glass ones would go with anything.

Thanks swap partner!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Carrie is a dollface!

Shawn said...

Dang Gina she did you good! That bracelet is so something I would have bought for you, so perfect!

Thanks for swappjn' with us... I love you like a pimp loves his gold teeth!

Impulsive Addict said...

Yaaay!! I'm glad you liked what she picked out for you! I loved what you got her too! Thank you so much for participating in our swap and linking up with us! I hope you had a great trip to Texas!! =)

Stacy Uncorked said...

I love the same things you love and love what you got! :) This was the Best. Swap. Ever. IA and Shawn sure did an outstanding job hooking people up! Wait...that didn't sound right... ;)

Have a great weekend! :)


Random Ponder, Seeking an Antidote for an Anecdote, Naptime Interruptus, Impulsive Swap

the ebay lady said...

Cute as a bug blog you have here. I just set up a new blog spot myself. I just followed you and hoping you'll follow back!

the ebay lady said...

Cute as a bug blog you have here. I just set up a new blog spot myself. I just followed you and hoping you'll follow back!

ruzzel01 said...

I page for pledging support is much better.

cash for christmas

Unknown said...

افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بجدة
شركات رش المبيدات الحشرية بجدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات جدة
شركات نظافه فى جدة
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركات كشف تسربات بالرياض
مؤسسة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركات نقل اثاث
نقل اثاث رخيص
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
نقل عفش داخل الرياض
شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات
شركة تنظيف خزانات
شركة تسليك مجارى
شركة رش مبيد بالرياض

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly McKay said...

Very cute stuff. Just found your blog.

Unknown said...

wow very nice pics.
wordpress development company india

Unknown said...

wow pictures are too good
templates for website