Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Have you ordered your HOLIDAY CARDS YET?!? TINY PRINTS TO THE RESCUE!

Every year our Christmas card is one of the most exciting things I look forward to during the holiday season!  I have created my own, used online card companies and I'm excited this year to use I've always been a huge fan of their holiday cards and love having SO MANY OPTIONS! 

While browsing their site for the perfect card, I thought I'd share some of my favorite





This so awesome -- I love the full picture and have done something like this before.  It's simple and pretty much PERFECT!  

I love the simplicity of as well!  Personalized folded cards are always one of my favorites to receive because you never know what's going to be on the inside!


  OH MY GOODNESS!  This is so perfect for me! I never can decide on one picture, so this is a great option to really show off my pictures of Princess and Wild Child!


So head on over to  and check out their AWESOME selection of Holiday cards!  You will not be disappointed!  I would love to tell you which one I chose, but that's a surprise! 

Happy Holidays, Y'all!



**I have been compensated with free cards for this revie