Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Taking a break....

No...not from blogging! The kids and I headed to Tampa on Saturday to have a mini vacation during Spring Break. Nothing extravagant, just hanging out with friends, swimming, beach and a surprise trip to Disney {thanks to our sweet friend, Kali, the kids were so surprised and we had a GREAT time}.

We arrived Saturday, with a 'um, we're 2 hrs away ...but I know you were expecting us much later, but I was excited and we're almost there!' phone call to my BFF Shawn. The kids swam and I tried not to fall asleep standing up.

Had a great dinner Monday night w/some of my best girls - but that is a post in itself.

Today is our last 'official' day here. We are spending the day hanging out poolside w/one of my dear friends. The weather appears to be gorgeous as I see the sun peeking through the blinds!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Wear sunscreen!

It was awesome spending a few days with you and the kids!

Look how cute everyone is in their plaid shorts!

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

Looks like y'all are having a blast! I'm definitely jealous of the Disney trip. Yes, I know...I'm pathetic. 28 and still love going to Disney. :(
Glad you are having some fun on Spring Break. Enjoy your last day today. xoxoxo

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Wow
simply wonderful!
Keep Posting
dentist