Friday, April 16, 2010

My new favorite designer!

The other night on Twitter, my sweet friend GRITS was looking for a dress. My other sweet friend, Erin from Blue Eyed Bride (haven't met her personally yet, but SOON!) remembered a designer she met at a Junior League event. Enter Tracy Negoshian ~ ohhh I die. I purchased one of her dresses a few months ago at a boutique in St Petersburg, FL. I absolutely LOVE this dress and let me tell you, the fit is AMAZING!!

Can't you see this with white skinny jeans on a cool spring night?

While perusing the site, after which I was afraid we were going to crash her site, I found these beauties that I'm going to be getting SOON!



I am seriously DROOLING over this one!

PERFECT summer dress!


Check out her site here! Her dresses are priced so reasonably and the quality is that of a much more expensive dress!!

All photos from www.tracynegoshian.com


















10 comments:

SouthernBelleJM said...

I met her last year when she came to our Southern Women's show. At least, I'm pretty sure it was her. Her dresses are so cute. I wish I would have bought one!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

she has such cute dresses!

Sole Matters said...

i LOVE that coral one!! what exactly is Junior League?

Gracie Beth said...

I love that first dress!

Petunia said...

I love every one of these dresses! I wonder if she sells them anywhere locally so I could try on?

kittykat said...

Really cute dresses. I will check out her website.

kado! said...

those are cute...the link to the site is not working though. could you e-mail me the web address? I'd love to check her store out!

thanks!

wendy30076 said...

So cute! The link is misspelled it's www.tracynegoshian.com She also has a facebook page and is going to announce a promotion for having 1000 fans. I'm waiting on that before I order!

Anonymous said...

Those are all so cute! I am headed over to check out that site now. Hope your having a wonderful week! xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh wow. I adore those last two dresses! :)